Thursday, June 23, 2011

Go Skate Day! Recap


The first day of summer also happens to be Go Skate Day, so I headed over my old stomping grounds for an event at the Union City skate park. Mark from Underground Skate Shop told me about this event awhile back and I had to go and support. It was ran by him and Bump Skateboards. I ended up seeing my boy Blis(you can see the little photoshoot I did of him skating here), Quim Cardona, and more badass skaters. There were contests throughout the day and these kids can throwdown. I came through to take photos, pass out some stickers, and give away a couple tees. Mostly Blis took care of passing out the stickers as I saw him sticking on them everywhere. He's a good dude. The event overall was a success and it was good to see them giving back to the community.

I took a hell of a lot of photos, so I'll be updating this post with photos constantly. In the meantime, before I take a break here are a couple to look at.

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
       Joe





I like to think he's kicking him in this photo.

Blis and I
(photo by Dyandre Motta)





















 Yes, he's performing while the skaters skate wearing the Born Original, Don't Die a Copy Tee










Just one of the Branded Baron tees given away, besides the stuff from Bump Skateboards and Underground Skate Shop. Yes, that's a Branded Baron sticker in the pic as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment