Thursday, June 9, 2011

Branded Baron Painting as a gift!!!


So today I was completely honored and humbled by receiving a painting from a fellow Branded Baron supporter. The painting was totally unexpected and I really did appreciate it. It was done by the homie Nic Nap! I met him through our friend Jess(the female modeling the most recent tees), because she figured creative people can vibe get creative. So, thank you Jess for introducing us, because Nic has helped me out with some Branded Baron stuff such as helping me out with vendoring at events. I tried to help and connect him with some art outlets that I may know, because I knew he liked painting, so why not try and help out.

Nic told me he was going to do it, but I sort of brushed it off. I wasn't sure if it really was going to happen, but I thought it would be cool. I remember he said he was too busy with his personal life that he wasn't going to paint, but I told him, "Let's see how long that itch will last." Low and behold he started painting again and this was one of the recent pieces.


Again, I did not expect it and it was so cool. It's an acrylic painting and he used gold paint for the stars and nailed the Branded Baron logo down. He did have a little help by having a Branded Baron vinyl sticker, but even so it looks so cool. It has the spray painted splatter background. He has sun rays with green streaks that remind me of the Statue of Liberty tee behind the urban landscape. Of course it's not official without Nic's tag/signature on it. This is just super uber dope....I mean super uber stunningly fresh. It really is and very thankful. The colors he used for the inside of the Branded Baron logo came out nice. I assume that was the background and he outlined the text, but I could be mistaken.  This is really one if not the highest form of a flattery ever. I almost felt like this was my first "Johnny Cupcake" esque form of gratitude. If you know anything about him and his cult status, people come up to him with stuff they created to show their appreciation. I'm by no means any big brand and I'm definitely not, but this right here makes believe that I'm on the right path.


Thanks Nic.


Nic with painting and rocking the Born Original, Don't Die a Copy t-shirt


Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
     Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment