Monday, June 6, 2011

Fort Lee Arts & Music Festival Recap



Hey Everyone! I hope everyone is having a great Monday. I wanted to post a quick recap and some photos from the event yesterday. Street fairs are definitely fun times and it's always good to just walk through them, because you never know what you might find. There's usually some good food there, although it's most likely not healthy. There's different kind of vendors and some happen to sell some cool looking t-shirts!



Tiff and I headed out to Fort Lee yesterday and I was hoping that it wouldn't rain. It was suppose to rain or have some sort of storm in the afternoon and the weather gods allowed it to just be cloudy. When we arrived there to set up, I just felt good about the event. I was in a very positive mood and that energy definitely was in the air. The Branded Baron tent was set up near one of the musical stages, which was great, because I was able to watch and listen to the performances while the day moved along. There was a cool female rock band called the Pedal Pushers which had a pretty solid performance. They covered a Lady Gaga song and Katy Perry's "Alien" song. It was fresh to hear something different.



People definitely seemed to have a great response to the tees early on, which always makes me happy. I found it very funny, but cool that this young guy bought the Statue of Liberty tee for their mom. Another cool little story happened to Tiff while I left to get a refill of my lemonade. She said some skaters came by, saw the Branded Baron logo sticker, and finally connected the sticker to the company. He turned over his skate deck and showed Tiff the Branded Baron sticker. The kid said he was going to buy the Astrohop tee at Urban Legends, which is great for supporting a skate shop, but I'm not sure if they have any left. I'm sure he'll find some other stuff from Branded Baron there he'll like at the store.


I did release the new Branded Baron Crown design there and it had a pretty cool response. I know that this family came on by and their one son left walking away rocking that t-shirt. Don't worry, the tees will be up soon, just waiting on one more design.

I did slack on the photos, but I did take some. So take a looksie!

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
     Joe




Owner of the last Sugar Skull tee

 A traditional Korean performance






The Slyblue Jazz Band



 The Pedal Pushers




Part of the crowd


Tiff selling at the table.

I hate when she makes this face. 

There was some sort of Harley-Davidson showcase








Rocking a pair of converse while riding a Harley makes this guy a rebel




It was great to see my friend John stop by. I've known him since grammar school, which was two decades ago. I really do appreciate it him stopping by and he was rocking the Red Baron tee. Follow him on twitter at twitter.com/jadulanie


Yes, it was definitely funny to see this, but they sang some songs everyone knew. 






Enjoying my lemonade


No comments:

Post a Comment