Friday, November 12, 2010

Skateboarding + Branded Baron



Early evening yesterday I went to the skate park in West New York with the crew from Urban Legends Shop. Blis, one of the workers and former pro-boarder, and I have been talking about doing a small photo shoot for awhile and finally we were able to do one. It's good that the skate park is conveniently up the block from the store. I gave out a bunch of stickers to everyone that was there. BOOM, they were slapped on the skateboards. I had my board, but I was really there to get shots of Blis doing tricks wearing Branded Baron. I had him wear some of the new stuff and he threw on the Stunningly Fresh longsleeve, since he always loved that design. Shane Marques took my camera and took the pictures, although I know he would rather have his camera, but he used my camera better than I would have.  I'll add upload video in the next day or two. Check out the photos.

Pick up some Branded Baron apparel at Urban Legends Shop
Address:
Urban Legends Shop

West New YorkNJ07093

Stay no less than stunningly fresh,
      Joe


Click on the images to enlarge


You can barely see me on my board, but you see New York City in the background

Jersey Devil hoodie

Jersey Devil hoodie

Blis now threw on the new "Born Original" tee


Blis & I. I'm rocking the Royal blue t-shirt version of this design

Griiiindin



Uh oh, rocking the Cool Club crewneck







No comments:

Post a Comment