Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sneaker Con - This Saturday (June 18th)



Hello, hello! I wanted to let you all know that this Saturday I will be attending Sneaker Con and selling all the goodness from Branded Baron. I always like going to Sneaker Con and I definitely think it's great for sneakerheads and streetwear enthusiasts to go, but I also think it's cool to check it out even if you're not a big sneakerhead. If want a Branded Baron tee and you'll be in the area, then come through and you can get it in person.

On a sidenote, I'm hoping to attend the other Sneaker Con events, but I will let you guys know in advance if I'll be in Sneaker Con Miami or Sneaker Con D.C. In the meantime I'm looking forward to Sneaker Con New York City.


Address:
151 Sullivan St
Between Houston And Prince St
New York, NY 10002

Time: 12-7pm

Admission: $12

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
    Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment