Monday, March 21, 2011

Music Monday: Cunninlynguists "Looking Back" acoustic f Anna Wise of Sonnymoon



It is Music Monday and I thought it would be appropriate to show you guys a video of one of my favorite hip hop groups, the Cunninlynguists. I still believe they have one of the greatest names, but XXL thought it was one of the worst names a couple of years ago. Whatever. I've been a fan since I was a sophomore in high school I believe. Yea, I've been a fan of theirs for about 9 or 10 years. I think they've progressed from their early days of straight rappity rap to making mature music. Kno is one of the greatest producers and always lays down a great beat. Deacon the Villain, Kno, and the newest member Natti always do their thing on the microphone. Another thing I always liked is they always have some very well illustrated album covers.



The video I posted is an acoustic performance from their 5th studio album "Oneirology". This video features Anna Wise of Sonnymoon singing. You can listen to their entire album on their bandcamp page and you can purchase it from there as well. All of their albums, mixtapes, and singles are on that bandcamp page. You can find out more of this Southern hip hop group and other of my favorite hip hop artists at http://qn5.com/

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
      Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment