Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sneaker Con March 19, 2011


Hey, Everyone! Sneaker Con is back again and I'll be there selling Branded Baron apparel, so you can look stunningly fresh while you match your sneakers. If you're a sneakerhead, I think this is an event you may want to check out. If you want to come by and say "hello" then by all means come through. Last time I chatted it up with Doctor Hazmat himself and others. It's a cool event for sure and you can see the recap from the last event by clicking here. I believe Jay Wise is coming through with cds of his single "Sneakerhead" to giveaway, so that'll be a nice goodie.


Location: 
151 Sullivan Street (Between West Houston St. & Prince Street)
New York, NY 10012

Time: 12pm-7pm

Admission: $12

I hope to see you there.

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
      Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment