Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Interview up on OnTheRiseMagazine.com


OnTheRiseMagazine.com's writer, Hannah interviewed me the other day and I give in depth answers. If you're an entrepreneur or want to start up a business I give my 2 cents on the subject. Like I've said before, every interview I do is different and I enjoy doing them. I really do appreciate Ontherisemagazine for featuring Branded Baron in the "On the rise talent" section. I'm just working hard to get Branded Baron to be a powerful force in this business.

Definitely check out On The Rise Magazine and make sure you read the interview, because I know there are certain things you may not have known.

Read Interview: http://www.ontherisemagazine.com/2011/03/01/new-jersey-fashion-designer-branded-baron

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
     Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment