Monday, March 21, 2011

Sneaker Con Video Recap March 19, 2011


Sneaker Con came back around and it was cool. It was cool before and it still was. My boy Chi, his girl, and my girl came by to help out this time around. One thing I noticed was that there were a ton of t-shirt brands at the event this time around. It was a okay, because we sold a bunch of tees. I hate the fact that I didn't have certain sizes when someone came by, because someone bought it earlier. Hey, I want everyone to go home with a Branded Baron tee. I had to reprint the Don't be a hypebeast t-shirt, because time crept up on me and I wasn't able to create a new design. I will be turning the "Don't be a hypebeast" into a series with new monsters and with colors to rock with a hot sneaker.

Check out the video and you'll see a glimpse of what happened there. Maybe the last video recap of Sneaker Con was better or maybe this new one is a little bit better. I definitely like how the end of the video ends from the t-shirt lyric to the sneak peek of the NEW designs! Let me know what you think on the youtube page Don't forget to subscribe too!



Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
      Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment