Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rockland World Radio Interview & Performance




I know I'm a bit late on this post, but it's been busy getting everything ready for our official summer release. On May 26th, I called up Jay Wise just to discuss some business and all of a sudden he tells me that him, the rest of the Corp Cartel, Allen EZ from the Gem-N-I, and Tony Bregga(another artist that's close with the group and the one who's fashion party I was at last month) will be on this internet radio later that afternoon. I was told I could tag along, so I headed up to New York to meet with them.



The station was in Nyack, so we went there, Jay was rocking the red Astrohop, Bregga was rocking the White Lion shirt(Click here to purchase)
, and Allen EZ was rocking the new Space Can tee. We were introduced to the radio host, Madame Sassy and then the interviewing began after the break she had. I was interviewed first, before the rest of the guys and you get to hear some of the background of Branded Baron. I didn't realize it was a video broadcast, so I was describing my shirt when all I could've done was just look in the direction of the camera. For some reason I didn't put two an
d two together when Jay told me he was going to perform on this internet show.

After I was interviewed Madame Sassy interviewed everyone else, except for Allen EZ for some reason. I don't know why he didn't go up to get interviewed, but I believe he's going back to interview this month. The Corp Cartel performed and it was ok. I have to keep it real, because I've seen them perform a hell of a lot better. Also, the station manager came in and fixed the mics while they were performing. Luckily they've been performing for a long time and knew to keep going. They performed their new song "On Deck" and Jay performed his song "Don't Be Scared"( Watch on Youtube . Bregga didn't get a chance to perform, because of time constraints. I believe he and Allen will both go back this month to perform.

Overall, it was cool and I enjoy being interviewed. I personally enjoy reading or listening or watching interviews from other upcoming brands or artists. I feel as though it's inspiring. You can check out the Madame Sassy show that we were on just in case you missed it or missed my twitter announcement then in the archives. Click here for Archives It's the show with no description. You can check out the video interview directly CLICK HERE TO WATCH The interviews don't start until 9:36 into the show. You can listen to the music that was played beforehand or you can jump ahead. So enjoy the interviews and performance when we were on Rockland World Radio. Thanks Madame Sassy for having us on.

Stay No Less Than Stunningly Fresh,
Joe



Rockin the new Space Can outside the studio



Jay Wise with the Red Astrohop performing with Chaos and Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment