Wednesday, June 23, 2010

IAmTheTrend.Com reviews new Branded Baron tees


Adam of IAmTheTrend.Com wrote an review about the new Branded Baron tees and I feel it was an interesting take on it. Everyone has so many different opinions and it's great to see what they think of the designs. I particularly disagree with his thoughts on the "Red Baron" shirt, but I can see where he wanted the direction of the design to go. I happened to guide it in a different way and feel the design worked. I'll assume we'll agree to disagree. He also highlights the "Sorcerer Hands", which I feel may be the most underrated design we have, but it looks good. Real good. Men shirts are available here http://www.brandedbaron.com/product/sorcerer-hands Female V-necks are available here http://www.brandedbaron.com/product/sorcerer-hands-v-neck

Thank you Adam for the review. Check it out, share, retweet, and/or comment on the post. I definitely suggest that you comment on it. Do you agree with what was said or disagree? Do you think the "Red Baron" should have been ripped apart? Was the "Sorcerer Hands" rightly praised? Let us know, I know we all would like to see the reaction.


Stay No Less Than Stunningly Fresh,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment