Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wings Of Art interview for "Tomorrow's Talent"


Hello everyone!  Here is an interview that I did with Christina of Wings Of Art. We met last year at the Dunk Xchange and we've kept in contact since then. She's all about the arts and even has a poll on her blog about what is your favorite art form? Honestly, I never answered it, because I don't know which one really is my favorite. It's like asking a parent, "Who's your favorite child?" You can't do it.

This interview is informative about the history of Branded Baron and I give some tips that I picked up to share with those who interested business. It's funny this interview was done so many months ago, before the winter line was released, but it's not really dated.  I hope you enjoy the interview.

Read interview HERE

Stay no less than stunningly fresh,
     Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment