Sunday, September 26, 2010

How you like dem apples?



I went apple picking with Tiff and of course I was rocking one of my favorite tees, the "To Live Is To Fight" green tee. I decided to juggle for a random little video and I had to use the Good Will Hunting quote. Now that I think about it, is it a little odd that I'm wearing a t-shirt with snakes on it while juggling apples? People seem to think that the forbidden fruit that Adam and Eve ate were apples. lol I thought it was worth a chuckle on the inside if you enjoy those stories.

It's the right season for apple picking, so pick some apples, eat them, make apple pies, eat apple sauce, and drink apple cider. Go with your significant other, family, or a bunch friends and have fun.

Stay no less than stunningly fresh,
  Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment