Monday, September 6, 2010

Boston Recap Part 2


The next day in Boston was fun, because Tiff and I got to explore Boston a bit more. I knew two companies would be at the SOWA Vintage Market, so we went there first. This market was packed with a bunch of vendors and ton of people. It looked great and I think I should go up and sell there as soon as possible.


I saw the Regan Smith Clarke's booth and I told him via twitter that I would stop by. Regan's apparel is great and the designs are cool and clean. I liked one of his designs and was hoping to buy it as a tee when his fall release drops, but he had the design on a tank and since it was hot, I bought it. Regan is a chill dude and I definitely chat it up for awhile. I recommend checking his stuff out and maybe a Regan Smith Clarke/Branded Baron collabo in the future. Who knows? You guys let us know if you want that. View the apparel and print by Regan Smith Clarke. http://www.regansmithclarke.com/

That wasn't the only person that I knew would be there. I saw Lori of Cavata Clothing who was there also selling. Her, her brother, and friend John schooled me on the usage of "wicked." It's cool to say, but "wicked awesome" isn't cool, only out of towners like that. I guess it's the same when people say "New Joisey", because no one says New Jersey like that. Cavata donates a certain percentage to save the music and art programs, which is great. I own Cavata attire, so you know that they have some good apparel.
  
Photo with Lori of Cavata Clothing while holding up the classic Astrohop t-shirt. Yes, I switched into the tank, because it was hot. It has me thinking of Branded Baron tanks for me next year.

Cavata Clothing


Guess which book I thought was funny? At these markets you'll see some old and vintage items, besides some fresh products.


Tiff and I ate some hot dogs that were huge and they tasted good. That's mustard, but it looks like cheese.

After the market we went down to Newbury Street, which I was told to check out. We stopped by some stores and I got some more inspiration at the Johnny Cupcakes store. We spent the whole day in Boston, because it was a beautiful day to walk around and I knew Cape Cod traffic would be ridiculous. I forget that Boston has a bunch of colleges, because on the way I saw them and remembered others. The scenery is nice, but I'm not sure if I would like to live there. I don't think I can deal with seeing Red Sox stuff everywhere. One question, what's with all the circles in Boston? It seems like I'm driving around in circles to get to one destination to the next. I'll definitely be back up in Boston and would like to have some more fun. 





Here are some scenic photos



Tiff wearing a Cavata Clothing pin while we sat outside.


lol I thought this picture was funny.


Stay no less than stunningly fresh,
      Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment