Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lead Singer of Zodiac Loves Rocking Branded Baron Shirt


So I know Zodiac practices on Friday nights, I know you're thinking "why?", but reaching the top you have to sacrifice even if it's one of the two most popular days of the week. I went up to meet with the band and discuss some future plans(will there be a crazy hot looking Branded Baron/Zodiac tee?) and I see that lead singer, Nick Fargo is wearing the Lion shirt. He said it's one of his favorite shirts and have been wearing it a lot and receiving compliments. That's good news. I've heard a wild story of someone wearing that design and being complimented, but it's in appropriate to tell. I'll just say the shirt helped not making that person single for that night. Yea, I had a hard time believing it too, but it's true.

Anyway expect to see Zodiac perform on October 30th in NYC and 31st at Six Flags Great Adventure. More Details to come.


-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment