Friday, October 2, 2009

Glimpse of New Shirt, "Astrohop" Being Printed For Branded Baron


Hey Everyone! The newest shirt was printed today and I wanted to give everyone out there a glimpse of how this shirt was printed. It was high quality ink used and you know the fabric of the tee is as well. It always feels really good seeing the finish product or watching a design get printed. The silkscreen print came out really really good. I like to thank Val who hooked me up this time around with Branded Baron's "Astrohop". I also like to thank Courtney or C.D. as I like to call him for helping me out with this design when I asked for his advice. I hope you like my design. I had this Hip-Hop Astronaut or "Astrohop" idea for a very long time, most likely over a year and I'm glad it was able to become into reality for Branded Baron. I had Jay Wise look at it, since I've always mentioned to it and he loves this design. I hope you do too!

Now no less than Stunningly Fresh in SPACE,
Joe




No comments:

Post a Comment