Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tomorrow is promised to no one


The whole Mayan calendar "end of the world" stuff may be nonsense, but one thing that is certain and learned a long time ago is "Tomorrow is promised to no one." Seize the day, people. Seize the day. My "Carpe Diem" designs mean so much, because we are not guaranteed the next day. We have one life as we know it(the jury is out on an afterlife) and we have to live it up. I like my Carpe Diem design and specifically focuses on taking control of your life with the grabbing of the globe and make this world yours. A lot of us live mundane lives and I'll admit I have my fair share of lazy days, but won't stop me from doing what I want to do. I have goals, you have goals, we just need a kick in the ass sometimes to realize that's right I'm awesome and I should be doing awesome shit as well. 


Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
     Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment