Monday, December 10, 2012

MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP FEAT. WANZ (OFFICIAL VIDEO)




This video here is just a fun video to go along with the fun song by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. Although this song is about shopping at thrift stores, you can find some good apparel by heading into to the online store. I will have to admit that my Branded Baron "Listen to your heart" hoodies ended up in a thrift shop by accident as it somehow ended up in the bag of clothes I was donating. Someone definitely picked it up, because when I went to look at it, it was gone. That person has some good taste, but lucky for me I was able to print one for myself. I didn't want to print one at all to keep the exclusiveness to minimum, but it is my favorite design and I had to rock it.

Well aside from the little story enjoy this song by an artist that's been doing well the last couple years. He did have a big year by being features on this year's XXL Freshmen and having the number 1 album on iTunes, so I expect he'll continue to doing well.


Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
      Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment