Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th sale


Happy Friday the 13th! Prices are slashed down to $13 on many items and it'll be unlucky to miss out.
Stay no less than stunningly fresh and start the weekend on a good note!


Here are a couple Friday the 13th trivia
-Tupac Shakur died on Friday September 13, 1996
-Al Capone was sentenced to prison on a Friday the 13th.
-Hubert Humphrey, the 38th vice president of the United States, died on a Friday the 13th.
-Paraskevidekatriaphobia is the fear of Friday the 13th.
-One superstition is  walking around the house 13 times on this day helps keep the evils away.
-In 2008 Dutch statisticians have established that Friday 13th, a date regarded in many countries as inauspicious, is actually safer than an average Friday.

 Also, another interesting tidbit, one Friday the 13th I was in a very severe car accident where I got it driver's side by a SUV. I didn't break a bone, but everything internally was beat up pretty bad. I was in college when it happened(no I was not drinking, but on the way to train martial arts), but there were so many of my friends visiting me and all of them being young, someone working at the hospital asked my friend if a celebrity was staying there. lol I WAS the celebrity. lol That was a very brief personal Friday the 13th tidbit about me. If you have any please share on the Branded Baron facebook page.

Stay no less than stunningly fresh,
        Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment