Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NoMad•Ness Fundraiser

(click to enlarge)

This Sunday is a fundraiser for NoMad•ness tv, which Branded Baron is sponsoring and printing some tees for. It's pretty much a cool travel series that has been getting popular online. This is more from the kickstarter


"Nomad•ness Travel series is the brain child of a twenty-something woman who ditched the idea of a cubicle after accepting her college diploma. It's the journey of one woman (me) who had the nerve to take her life into her hands, and put the rest of it in a backpack. For the last year Nomad•ness (myself, my rinky dink camera, and my wanderlust) has traveled all throughout Asia. Cambodia, Japan, India, China, Thailand, even a lovely visa run to Burma. Through it all, the internet has been able to play Peeping Tom to the good, bad, and the mind boggling that has been my life!
The Webseries has caught a bit of steam, and being the big dreamer I am, it's time to go for the gusto! By pledging whatever you can into this project, you have become a backer to help fund the mother of all episodes "Berlin or Bust!" This is the mothership because this episode will be specifically formatted for our treatment, television, and potential contests.
The goal upon the goal: I want to revolutionize the face of young travel! I want my own travel show!
To do so, we have to make sure this episode is air tight, and that's where I need you!"

That was just a jist from the kickstarter site here and you go there or even go to NoMadnesstv.com to see the webisodes and find out more of the subject.

If you want to go to the event this Sunday, it'll be at Gameday Bar & Grill in the Bronx.
Doors open at 6 pm

Address:
Gameday Bar & Grill
3168 East Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461


Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
     Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment