Wednesday, October 6, 2010

RAW RADIO Online-Sponsored radio show







On one side you have "Stunningly Fresh" and on the other side there's "grimey" and "raw". Both go hand in hand, they're yin and yang. Since, life isn't always fresh it's only right to show some of the rawness. Here comes the online radio podcast "Raw Radio", which is a highly entertaining, sometimes politically incorrect, sometimes politically correct, shock radio. I've stumbled across it, when one of the hosts was originally appearing as a guest. I've tuned in and it's quite funny with their ranting and raving with little excerpts that remind me of vintage "The Man Show"...sometimes. I will say it's not for everyone, but you may grow to like it. They have an in your face view on the world, but you have to listen and judge.


Tonight will be the newest episode of Raw Radio and they'll be coming out guns blazing. If you go iTunes and listen from the first episode to when you listen tonight or the latest episode, you'll see that it is becoming a very more professional show. Who knows maybe I'll be interviewed on the show. I'm sure I have some raw Branded Baron stories. 
The preview video for tonight




Stay no less than stunningly fresh....and for this post...RAW,
      Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment