Monday, October 18, 2010

Music Monday: Broke the Emcee rock's Branded Baron during show


Another Stockton, California emcee that rocks Branded Baron, the first being Okwerdz, is Broke the Emcee. We've been chatting every once in awhile via twitter and he's a cool guy. Matter of fact the one picture of the day with the roller derby girl is his girlfriend, so he put her on to us....wait that just sounds wrong. He let her know about Branded Baron. That sounds a lot better.

Broke usually hits me up telling me that he's rocking the Stunningly Fresh tee, which seems like ALL the time, so it makes me wonder "Does he love it THAT much or is he broke?" Maybe both. lol He definitely supports us and I really appreciate it. I know he's been working on his album and plans on going on tour soon. I love that people from the Fresh Coast love the Stunningly Fresh design. Here is his video from this past Saturday's performance. Enjoy!

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
      Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment