Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Quick Recap of Arts & Main


I haven't been posting as much as I should due to some preparation of new items, but here is the quick recap. The street fair was a cool one and I mean it was pretty cool. I was rocking my Branded Baron beanie and my Carpe Diem sweatshirt, although I was hoping that it would warm up wear I can wear my tee instead. It's amazing how this NY/NJ weather will go from warm to cold overnight.

I was able to get some help from my friend and Branded Baron supporter Ashley, since Tiff was not able to help me out this time. Surprising Tiff was able to help out a bit in the morning, so that was good. More help is better than no help. I must say Somerville is a DOG town, because it looked like everyone had dogs. Also, there was a booth not too far from ours that was an adopt a dog shelter. It was sad, because one dog was born with a neurological disorder where he couldn't stop moving his head. The dog's name was Eddie and when Tiff and Ashley went to pet it, it couldn't stay still. It's shame that Unsteady Eddie has to go through like that and I hope he finds a loving home.

Shirts were sold, but we moved more hoodies and rightfully so. I really was slacking with the photos that day, but my hands get cold really quick and I doubt it has to do with bad blood circulation. I now know that I'll never go to a show on Football Sunday, because most people aren't out. I felt I couldn't meet more people and have them get the feel of Branded Baron. You live, you learn. I am happy for the people that bought and now know about us. The Sugar Skull Shirt definitely caught everyone's attention. I'm glad it did and there's not many left.

Overall, it was a good experience and I was able to chill. HA!

Stay no less than stunningly fresh,
    Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment