Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello from Montreal -Bike riding


Bonjour everyone! The reason for the lack of updates on the blog was I was in Montreal, Canada for the past couple of days and Anthony is chillin in L.A.. It was cool and fun. I'll explain more on my recap on Montreal in another post. Here are two videos that I recorded when I was up there. I should've made more, but I was having a good time.

It seems that bike riding is very common over there, because there were bunch of people riding through the city on bikes and there were a bunch of bikes available for the public to ride....with a price of course. It was about $5 for a half hour, so it wasn't bad. I thought having a car would be great, but my girlfriend and her brother decided we should ride bikes some times. It was fun definitely, but it was a pain when you're going up hill and anchoring and the person in front of you is going slow. It was a bit rough, but everytime I wore a nice tee I wanted to show off we rode the bike and I sweated. Be careful, because you don't want to get hit and most people ride without helmets and I prefer to ride with one on, but when you don't have one you just have to deal with it. It would be cool if there were public bicycles in New York City, but I think that would be chaotic and dangerous. I'm still shocked how those messengers don't get hit by cars in New York. Montreal was fun and the bike riding may have been tiring, it was enjoyable and got us to a bunch of places quicker, especially if we couldn't use the car. Bike on. lol


Paying for the bikes. Tiff was soo happy to ride the bikes and she's rocking the lion t-shirt.
Yes, I know I look like a dork in this photo.


Getting ready while wearing the "To live is to fight" shirt

Stay No Less Than Stunningly Fresh,
  Joe




I have message in this video. Stay in the bike lane!




No comments:

Post a Comment