Saturday, August 7, 2010

Branded Baron Photos of the Day


Last night, I hit up the bar/lounge "The Lott" formally known as "Porky's". It was good times for sure and my girl, my boy, and couple of my girlfriend's friends had the famous Fishbowl to drink from. I liked it and if you saw the tweets last night it was all about having a good time. My boy Alex was definitely looking stunningly fresh, because you know what he was rocking....a Branded Baron t-shirt. The Sorcerer Hands to be exact. http://www.brandedbaron.com/product/sorcerer-hands The best part was that it glows in the dark in the club. I'm so glad that I chose those colors, because originally they were going to be a bit different.



I took pictures with my crackberry, so they're not the greatest. I know Tiff took better pictures, so I'll upload a better picture if there's a better picture. Alex said something that made me think of an awesome shirt idea and I can't rush this bad boy, but what I have in mind is awesome. When you're out partying rock that Branded Baron tee. You don't have to ask if I wear one, my problem is which one do I wear.

Stay No Less Than Stunningly Fresh, but if you're partying it's ok to be No Less Than Stunninlgy Drunk. lol,

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment