Friday, August 27, 2010

Branded Baron is 1 Year Old! Thank you everyone!


It's amazing how fast time flies. It's crazy how all the planning went into it before it finally was launched and now it is 1 year old. I remember all the meetings prepping for the official release, especially with Anthony and now the first year has past. Branded Baron is still a baby and still growing, but it's good to see the progress and see all the supporters out there. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all those who have supported. Seriously, all the people who helped out from buying shirts to blogging to helping me at events it's humbling. I know I missed some, but it doesn't mean I totally forgot about you. Everyone is important and the love shown is amazing. I plan on having this company grow much larger and in more stores. Be on the look out for more exclusive shirts popping up in certain times throughout the year. Thank you everyone for the first year. A lot of lessons were learned from mistakes and as president of this company I'm going to try and make sure the entire operation gets to as close to perfect as possible, because you deserve the best. It was a dream to provide the public with great art, apparel, prints, anything that represented Branded Baron and I'm glad people appreciate it. The journey is only beginning, since we tasted what to expect in this business and I have to make sure that we rise to the top. Spread the word about Branded Baron. We're a brand for the people and I want to provide excellent products for everyone. Not everyone will have the same taste, but being stunningly fresh doesn't mean we have to be the same. As long as the mindset is positive and the shirts we provide are on point, than we can feel good and aim for our goals. If we're surrounded by nothing, but mediocrity than we will get nothing but that. I do not want that and I will personally admit that some designs out there are absolute crap regardless if that's the company's demographic. We always need to be coming up with new and interesting designs and concepts, because life isn't boring so why should the clothes you wear be? There is an old quote "Vestis virum reddit" that translates into "The clothes make the man". We're all unique individuals that can express ourselves with a well thought out and cool design, even if it's simple. I make sure that what is released is something that you can wear, feel confident, stir up some conversation, and/or feel good to let people know this is who you are and what you like. It's a difficult task, but everyone who is behind the scenes at Branded Baron tries to accomplish that.



I look forward to the future of Branded Baron and would love to meet and speak with all those who support.



Absolutely and Positively Stay No Less Than Stunningly Fresh,

Joe
President of Branded Baron

No comments:

Post a Comment