Monday, May 28, 2012

Listen to episode 15 of The Blatant Minority



     This past Saturday I was a guest on the podcast "The Blatant Minority" along with my good friend and Branded Baron associate/supporter plus law student, Alex. The show discusses politics and news, both local New Jersey and national very openly and a sort of in your face style. It's suppose to make you think, be informed, and have the citizen engage in what's going on in the community. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to politics, but I do take an interest and I try to keep an ear on the topics mentioned in the country. With the "Land of the Greed" tee you can definitely see the interest. Since, I was on the hosts Larry & Deeds first podcast a year ago and had conversations with Larry on some agendas, it worked out where I would arrive on the show. I decided to bring my friend Alex, who I thought would've added a nice balance and share some of his Libertarian viewpoints, which I believe went very well with the group.

    This is a podcast that I support 100% and it's good that there are shows like this out there for the public to hear. I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea and that's fine, but if you have an interest on intelligent conversation with opinionated tangents I think you might very well enjoy this. We discuss a variety of topics from the decriminalization of marijuana in New Jersey, the necessity of  politicians speaking their minds and the truth to the presidential race, Ron Paul, receiving a ticket for walking and texting, and more. This episode is a long one, which comes close to 2 hours compared to their normal hour episodes, but the discussion went great that it couldn't have been stopped short.


    I definitely appreciate and thank Larry, Deeds, & Hector for promoting Branded Baron and plugging it every week and allowing Alex and myself to join in on their show. I recommend you check out their website http://theblatantminority.com/ listen to the episodes and read some of the articles that are posted. It doesn't matter if you're liberal or conservative to take in these views with an open mind and see what is being said. Not everyone is going to agree and that's fine, because that opens up the floor for a healthy conversation.

Here's the link to the post of the episode on their website or you can subscribe and listen to this on iTunes.  Also, Like them on their facebook page.

Here is cohost Daniel Deeds showing off his laptop with the new Branded Baron sticker.

Here's engineer/producer Hector Ticonderoga putting the sticker on his laptop after the show when we were all just hanging out.



Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
     Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment