Monday, May 28, 2012

Justina "Route 80" Mixtape



Hey everyone! I just wanted to share with all of you one mixtape that I've been listening to lately. It's "Route 80" by Justina an artist that blends hip hop, pop, rock, and dance in her style. It's a cool mixtape with some good songs on it. I'll admit, there's some songs that I'll skip over, but there's some pretty solid tracks worth listening where you'll definitely appreciate her talent. Some notables are "Dream on featuring. Maino", "Eyez on Me", "When I look at you", and my personal favorite "BOOM, F*ck it". Actually as I type this post up, I'm actually listening to Justina.

You can go to her website to see music videos, her tour dates on the Warped Tour, and listen to her music. It's http://justinamusic.com/ If you want to listen to the mixtape and download you can visit Dat Piff here.

Enjoy.

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
     Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment