Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Coin Vanish magic trick

 

What's crackle lackin', Everyone? As some of you may or may not know, I enjoy seeing magic performed. It's something that always caught by interest, especially when it's done very well. The magician captivates the audience's attention and can wow them trick after trick, whether it's coin magic, card tricks, etc. My interest magic and card decks is what helped influence my King of Clubs t-shirts in which it was supposed to be in "deck of card series" that I decided to scratch. One more side note is the Joker's Wild design that was supposed to be in that series is released with the new button pack. Now away from the not so subtle plugging of those products, I do enjoy learning some magic tricks and have fun putting on a little routine for people. It's not so often when I do so, but I've done it.

This video shows one of my favorite tricks to perform and Mister Lee Digital was cool enough to record this. We discussed about putting out another video, so maybe you'll get to see me perform a couple tricks for your entertainment. Honestly, I think I chose the perfect beat for this video too. Don't you agree?

Enjoy the video of some Branded Baron magic. I hope you like it. I know I showed this to people and they're guessing or confused on where the pin vanished to. 


Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
      Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment