Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Qn5 Megashow '11 Recap



Hey Everyone! Yes, before I post the recap of the Branded Baron Pop Up Shop, I wanted to let you know about the ridiculously awesome hip hop show done by the artists at Qn5 music. If you have never seen or heard of Tonedeff, Cunninlynguists, Substantial, Kokayi, Mr. SoS, and PackFM you're missing out. They make good music and I mean that. Yes, I'm a fan, but they do make some good music and are worth listening to. They all do shows, but only once a year do they have a megashow with the whole roster. What other label puts on a show with all of their artists performing? On top of that, I think they can out perform anyone. Just check out the video to see what you missed out.

Here are some pictures as well.
























Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
     Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment