Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mosaic Skate Shop Gallery in the Bronx holds Branded Baron



I'm proud to announce that Branded Baron is now stocked in the Bronx. You can check out Mosaic Skate Shop Gallery for all you skateboarding needs and apparel. What's really cool about this place, is that it has art hanging around the wall. Every month there is an art event and the exhibits range from paintings to photography. If you wondering why "gallery" was in the store's name, that is why. I personally think it is really cool to also promote the arts. I know they're planning a new art event at the end of July, will have a some sort of water balloon fight sometime soon, and their one year anniversary is coming up in August.


I originally knew about this store through another brand and I have to thank boy Chi for taking me, so I can meet with the owner Wilfredo in person. He's a cool guy and he's helping get a nice skate park built a couple blocks away from the store, which is great. It's great, because there's so many skaters in the area and the closest skate park is downtown. I applaud him to helping give back to the community. He also has some limited edition art prints to raise money for the Japan Relief Fund, because I don't know if you forgot, but it's still bad over there. Mosaic is a big win, skateboarding + stunningly fresh apparel + art + film + giving back to the community and world = awesome.

(Wilfredo hanging up the Statue of Liberty tanks)

I've been to this store a couple times and once I was able to get Branded Baron into the store it felt really good. I was really excited yesterday when I delivered the custom colorway tank tops to them. Yes! That's right, they have exclusive Statue of Liberty Gangsta tank tops in a heather gray colorway. There will be this design on a white tank, but if you really like THAT colorway you have to go to Mosaic. That is extremely exclusive and there are a very limited amount.

Overall, I'm very happy to add another retailer to the list of Branded Baron stockists and I'm very happy it's Mosaic. It's a very cool place and I look forward to coming through there to the events and w/ new goodies.

Check out the store at


Mosaic Skate Shop & Gallery 
1 Riverdale Avenue 
Bronx, NY 10463 
http://www.mosaicskategallery.com


Stickers! You can see the Branded Baron sticker on it!

When you walk into the store you are welcomed by this fine gentleman.

Get your skate stuff!


This was picture of the tank after being printed. I used water base ink, so the print is soft.

Here's a picture of Wilfredo rocking the Statue of Liberty tee


Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
      Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment