Sunday, July 31, 2011

Let's Talk: Allen E Z Interview


I decided that I want to interview a bunch of artists, so the public can get to know them better. I decided to begin these series with Allen E Z aka Allen E. It was a fun video, since he was crackin jokes, but it was also difficult. Some of you may remember him when I posted about his duo's (the Gem-N-I) mixtape a year ago, but now he has his own solo project called "The Tour Fly". We touch on that and plenty of other topics.


You can download his mixtape here.


Don't worry these will get better, since now I have one under my belt and know what works and doesn't. There were a bunch of footage that I wanted, but couldn't include. Anyway enjoy. Also, due to the language this footage is NSFW.


Thanks again for Allen EZ and hopefully he gains some new fans.



Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
      Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment