Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival 2011 Recap Video



Hello everyone! I know I've been slacking on the blog and I apologize. Finally here is a video recap of what you missed. It is only a sample of some of the performances and what went down. It was a hot day, but it was great day. Tons of performers, a lot of vendors(too many if you ask me and some that I didn't think should've been there, but whatever), graff artists, and all around good hip hop vibe. Here are some extra videos with Kanye West and Busta Rhymes on stage with Q-tip. Let me tell you everyone went nuts and it was hard for me to get a picture or video the performance. The performances overall were on point, because I became new fans for some artists. Since I knew Q-tip was headlining, I definitely hoped he brought out Busta for "Scenario" and he did and I was happy. Q-tip even brought out Monie Love. Honestly the whole day was crazy. I'm mad I wasn't able to catch everyone, because I was selling Branded Baron tees and tanks, but hey it's okay.



BHF '11 - Q-Tip X Kanye West from BrooklynBodegaTV on Vimeo.



BHF '11 - Kanye West Assists Q-Tip with "Award Tour" from BrooklynBodegaTV on Vimeo.



BHF '11 - Q-Tip X Busta Rhymes from BrooklynBodegaTV on Vimeo.









Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment