Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What's next? New Beanies? Stickers?


Hey everyone! I hope you had a great holiday, whether you celebrated Festivus or Christmas. It was cool to be informed by those who received some Branded Baron as Christmas presents. For those that want some BB, hopefully you received some Christmas money where you can have a chance to pick a shirt up.
Either way as long as it was a great day spent with those you care about.

I received a nice book from my girlfriend which is Reworked by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson from the software company 37 Signals. I've read articles on Inc.com from Jason Fried and I liked what he had to say and I'm definitely enjoying reading this book. I enjoy the unorthodox approach that some successful businessmen have, compared to the by the book people. It's inspirational, because the bottom line is there's no correct way to be successful.

While I'm reading the book, I kept thinking about Branded Baron and how I want to proceed with it. What will we release next? I'm curious to know what your thoughts are? On our facebook page we have a topic on the discussion board that you can answer. Click here to comment on the discussion I've had some people suggest some items on twitter. Well a popular item, which makes sense since it winter is beanies. We had a small limited amount on beanies last year(shown above). Yes, it was the logo embroidered on the beanie, but maybe we'll release a new design for it. What are your thoughts? Maybe you want new stickers. I know I'd like to see some new designs on stickers or some of our designs on stickers. Let us know what you want, especially for the coming spring and summer. I'll try to make sure we accommodate as best as possible to keep it stunningly fresh. Who knows maybe you love the direction we've been headed and don't want anything different. I'd love your input.

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
      Joe

P.S. Reminding you FREE SHIPPING for the rest of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment