Monday, December 6, 2010

Q&A w/ Timeless Styles


I had a Q&A with Justin of Timeless Styles and you can view it here. Timeless Styles has been posting many interviews with various clothing lines and it's always cool to answer some questions. There was a chuckle when I read "Timeless Q&A with no average Joe!" I think the interview went well and quite informative. Each interview I do always has something different for me to answer and I think it helps all you supporters get to know what is going on with Branded Baron. I hope you like and if you read some of the other interviews there are some good ones. I always find that reading interviews from other companies are inspirational and puts foot to ass on working hard to be successful.

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
      Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment