Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fresh Quito Magazine Fashion Show Recap



Last Thursday there Tony Bregga, the founder of the soon to be released Fresh Quito Magazine had a fashion show and also a birthday party at a penthouse in Manhattan. It was cool and classy. The memo was wear all black, because he was going to stand out wearing all white. So Danette and I ignored that memo and stood out with style like the way anyone wearing or repping Branded Baron should. I was called and asked to participate and it was exciting, even though it was really last minute. I was told beforehand what the sizes the models would be wearing, but obviously I should have listened to my gut. The sizes I was told were for big models and not thin models, so I brought them, but luckily I had some sizes for the thinner models. I'd like to thank Jules for modeling and Eddie as well. You see Jules rocking the Love Gambles All shirt(a href="http://www.brandedbaron.com/product/love-gambles-all-ma-e">Click here to purchase).While the models were being sized up behind the scenes, I did meet some cool people. I like to shout out Yassa of Klusive and I look forward to working on a collaboration in the future.

Danette and I were chillin waiting for this event to start, because it was running behind. At one point there was a blank sheet of paper and she drew a dinosaur, bones of a dinosaur, and a hippo. I knew the Corp Cartel were going to be there, so once they arrived we chilled with them for a bit. I did get footage of Jay Wise, Chaos, and Tana kicking new verses, but unfortunately the lighting inside was bad, so I'm not going to upload. At least there were pictures taken of us on the rooftop with the Empire State Building behind us. No one told us when we were going to start, so when we found out we had to rush right into it. It went well, but sadly no pictures were taken of models on the runway. The hostess wasn't sure when we were going to start, but at least we showcased for them. Overall it was cool and I like to thank Bregga and Fresh Quito, just I think a heads up beforehand on everything would be better, but you'll see Branded Baron the magazine is released on the east coast.

Stay No Less Than Stunningly Fresh,
Joe

Enjoy the pictures of what we did get before the fashion show started.

Danette with her Branded Baron that she designed, Me, the hostess, and guest
Close up of us. Anthony left early, so he missed being in the picture

Jay Wise & Fresh Quito Magazine owner, Tony Bregga
Corp Cartel & Branded Baron
Just in case you didn't know we were in Manhattan
Corp Cartel(Tana, Chaos, & Jay Wise)
Joe & Bregga
Um you're not pointing at the Empire State Building lol

No comments:

Post a Comment