Friday, April 9, 2010

Branded Baron designs for Basketball




I know Basketball season is pretty much over for everyone, but the NBA, so I'd like to share some designs that were made for two local teams. I used to play basketball when I was younger for this traveling team and I was happy that Steve, the person who's in charge came up with the idea of having exclusive Branded Baron shirts made for the kids who play on those teams now. Anthony and I also played in their winter and summer basketball leagues, so it seemed right. I was glad he approached Branded Baron and we were able to create something hot and support the team. St. Michael's was the name of the team and the organization who always had the celtics as their mascot, so that's why you see the shamrock playing into the design. I thought it would be great to incorporate the celtic designs into it while of course giving it a basketball feel. Their were two designs used for warm up shirts for two of the travelling teams and it was cool to see one of the designs on the basketball jersey warmups used for the oldest basketball team in their organization. The back looked good with their motto "Hustle Pride Desire" underneath the shamrock with the Branded Baron logo. I felt like Branded Baron was an upcoming Nike sponsoring a team. Also, Steve is the head coach for the high school team he works at and we collaborated on creating something hot for them. The teens wanted diamonds, so we created something that crazy. I'd like to thank Steve for the support and I am happy that Branded Baron was able to provide something cool to the teams. It felt good to give back to the community.

Stay No Less Than Stunningly Fresh,
Joe








No comments:

Post a Comment