Monday, March 15, 2010

Need A Match? Branded Baron Has That Fire! Part 2



Yes, Yes, Y'all! We won't stop, because we can't stop! Here's another sneaker matching one of the Branded Baron shirts. For those that were unsure how to match the Aqua "Listen To Your Heart" shirt, well it is. These SBs are sure to match it and personally I love rocking them with that. I'm sure you can find these online or at your local sneaker store. These are the perfect kicks to match, because it matches to a TEE. Corny? Yes, but it's true. lol If you know of any other kicks that match this shirt, do let me know, so I can post it. To see the first installment of our match series, Click Here

To Purchase the Aqua "Listen To Your Heart" design for Men : CLICK HERE for Women: CLICK HERE

Stay No Less Than Stunningly Fresh,
Joe

I love the old school, vintage look of this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment