Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sneaker Con D.C. Recap



What's going on?! Since you can't respond back, I'll assume your day is going smooth. It's a late recap, but here it is and with pictures! Sneaker Con D.C. came around and it was time to continue expanding Branded Baron in different locations. I decided to head down to D.C. with Anderson of Bluu Dreams, whom I've known for a couple years and bounced design and business ideas off of. All I know is I was excited for Sneaker Con D.C. to happen, because leading up to it there was nothing but issues that started with me checking in at the hotel with a very bitchy front desk worker to not having 1 piece for my clothing rack where I could not use it.


I requested that the Branded Baron and Bluu Dreams tables were next to each other, because we may have to help each other during the event and it turned out we did. Alan of Sneaker Con always hooks me up at a nice location at the events and big THANK YOU goes out to him. Sneaker Con always gets packed and D.C. was huge. I was very happy that it was at a larger location this year than it was last year. I was so busy during the day that I did not have the chance walk around and scope out the other vendors. It was a success overall and I'm very thankful for everyone that came by chatted up with me and supported Branded Baron. I did have fun, which is very important to me and it didn't hurt that people picked up some shirts.

Enjoy the pictures below.


Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
      Joe

This is me taking picture of Anderson as hes taking a picture of me taking a picture of Anderson.(Yea, I stole his line from his recap, but took out my name and replaced it with his.)

The mural that was across the street from Sneaker Con







One of the other vendors came by and picked up the button pack. Supporting each other is a positive indeed.


She picked up a tank top








Rocking the Jordan jersey and soon will be rocking that Branded Baron




































A glimpse of the crowd at one point.



















No comments:

Post a Comment