Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Element Tree stocks Branded Baron


Hey! I'd like to announce the newest retailer to sell Branded Baron shirts is Element Tree. Element Tree is located in Weehawken, New Jersey and is a cool spot. If you're looking for clothes, art, or art supplies like spray paint Element Tree is the spot to check out. Serringe is a cool dude and I had a nice conversation with him that added another spark of inspiration in me. He definitely had the graffiti art in check and there artists that come through, so check it out. It's one of those stores that I would've loved to have or even known about of one when I was younger. Here are a couple pictures of the store.


The ELEMENT TREE Store
(Graffiti Supplies and Clothing)
561 Hudson Avenue
Weehawken, NJ 07086

HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - Saturday
10AM - 7PM

CONTACT
Tel: (201) 766-5588


Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh, 
      Joe






No comments:

Post a Comment