Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gum Prank on Mother band member



I know I should've posted this a couple months ago, but I decided to do so now. While I was at the photo shoot with Mother(click here to read)  I was playing this little prank on everyone. I had one of this electric shock gum wrappers and was asking if they wanted a piece of gum, needless to say they were shocked to find out there was no gum. PUN INTENDED. lol The shock hurts like a bitch, so it was funny to see the reaction. I will admit Nick was fooled as he found out about it as I tricked his drummer. He did wanted to feel the shock and he felt it. I should've filmed everyone getting zapped, but at least I was able to get their guitarist Mike. Better one than none, right? The moral of the story is, be careful if I offer you gum.

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
      Joe

P.S. Don't forget to pick up Mother's album here and you can listen to their album before you purchase it here Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment