Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo shoot with rock band Mother



Hey everyone! Yesterday I had the pleasure to go on a photo shoot with the band Mother. They needed shots for their album(which I'm helping them out with the design layout) and I tagged along to shoot some behind the scenes stuff, plus add my art direction input. They have their album release show at the end of the month and they needed this done to get in the album asap. The location of the shoot was at Grand Central Station in Manhattan and there were quite a couple spots that were nice places to shoot. It was cool that the photographer for this shoot was the drummer's sister, so everything definitely had a grassroots DIY feel. Yes, there were a couple times where one or two members of the band rocking Branded Baron, so you know it gives them that extra awesome stunningly fresh edge that they need. lol But seriously. It was fun and everyone had a good time. Check out the video and the song in it is their single "As you run". I do have another video to post, but I'll post that tomorrow.






Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
       Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment