Sunday, December 11, 2011

New Poster for "The Dark Knight Rises"


I don't know how many of you are excited for this, but I am excited. I can't wait for the movie to come out. The little teaser trailer was cool, but I want to see more of the movie. They're definitely building up the anticipation for this movie. Bane is going to be a badass and I'm curious to see if one of my friends made the final cut in the movie. All I'm going to say is that Bane disrupts a sports game. Which one? I know which one, but let's just say there are two ways to play it depending on the person you speak to. 

I believe Tom Hardy is going to be a badass in this movie, because in Bronson and the mma movie Warrior, he was a beast. I recommend checking those movies out, because they were good flicks. Well, Bronson was a bit slow, but it's watchable.  That's one thing I like about Batman movies, the new villains. He probably has one of the best collective of bad guys to go up against and if you read the comics you know that is true. Well, I figured I'd share this poster with you for all that don't know.

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
     Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment