Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hope your holiday was great!


Hellooooo all! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah. I had to say it was a great one and I really enjoyed my Christmas weekend. I saw some friends from grammar school that I haven't seen in years on Friday. Celebrated a nice Christmas eve with my girlfriend's family, followed by a great family Christmas. Plus, I enjoyed the Monday off. I was honestly not a computer for the past couple of days and it felt good. I even used my crackberry just for phone calls. This holiday break, I was away and enjoyed the festive and magical aura. I definitely hope you had a great weekend. New Year's is coming up and it's time to continuing focus on all goals for the future.

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
     Joe

P.S. I had the most badass wrapping paper, because I had zombie wrapping paper. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment