Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kim of In My Short Sleeve's Kick Starter

Hello All!
    I know I have been slacking on my posting lately, but have no fear I'm now here. Kim from the blog InMyShortSleeve is a supporter of Branded Baron and in return I want to show my support towards her by letting you know about her kickstarter campaign. Kim is not only a blogger, but a screenwriter and she has decided to produce her project Sly Slyvester. It's a short comedy that she wrote and is very passionate about releasing. Passion is great and all, but the other key factor in anything is funding. The beauty of KickStarter is that you have the chance to present your project whether it's a for a film, clothing line, festival, etc. to the public and they can help you fund it. Of course everyone who pledges gets something in return to make it worth your while and if it does not reach it's goal in I believe it's set at 30 days, your money is returned. So, it's a win-win if you think about it.

Below is a video from Kim on her short comedy Sly Slyvester. If you think it's something you want to see come to life donate. Here is the link to the kickstarter page and you can see what you get when you pledge. Kick Starter page



Stay no less than stunningly fresh,
    Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment