Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thought of the Day from Jonasty w/ discount code



For all youtube and vlogger fans, I bring you the "Thought of the Day" with Jonasty. He's a vlogger that I've watched due to Jay Wise and Jay Wise makes a guest appearance in this video. Jonasty always has different topics that he discusses like naked celebrity, pick up lines, vampires, and more. His videos are entertaining and a bit silly. You can subscribe to his youtube at http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJonastyFiles

One thing that you'll immediately notice is the "Born An Original, Don't Die A Copy" t-shirt! There is a discount code, which is 15% off. It originally was 12% and then I decided that I felt like being a bit more generous, so I decided to change it. I was hoping the video was recorded, but it was oh well. Check out the video to see what the discount code is.


Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
       Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment