Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rasheed Chappell "What I'm Here 4" feat. DJ Scratch


I first saw Rasheed Chappell perform about a year ago at a Black Flag event, actually I believe it was for the Haiti Help fundraiser, and I thought he had skills. I personally like his sound and it brings back the grittiness of Hip Hop that is needed again. I know he's not wearing a Branded Baron tee, but shout out to him for rocking the Marvin the Martian t-shirt. How many people really like Marvin the Martian?

Rasheed Chappell's debut album "Future Before Nostalgia" is slated to drop soon, produced entirely by Kenny Dope has already tagged as one of the most anticipated releases of 2011 by blogs, radio & Hip Hop fans. You know I wouldn't post this video if I didn't think it wasn't quality. Check it out. Follow Rasheed on twitter at twitter.com/rasheedchappell 

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
   Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment