Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Music by Dub FX

Earlier today I was hanging out with my friend Nick at his recording studio and he showed me this videos and music by this Australian guy called "Dub FX". He's a street performer who puts a whole song together live in front of you with a loop machine and only his voice. Check out the videos below to fully understand what I'm talking about. He definitely has some entertaining songs. Someone needs to give him some new clothes, because he looks quite bummy. Either way I recommend you checking out his stuff, because it is different and good. You can hear his music here: http://dubfx.bandcamp.com/


He explains what he does, before he performs.

 
Nick and I were thinking just how funny it would be to hear the audio from the video or even standing in the room while he's recording this, because you won't be able to hear everything that he hears in the headphones.






Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
    Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment