Friday, January 14, 2011

Black Flag Shoppe Stop



So, I stopped by Black Flag Shoppe a few minutes ago and it's always good to head there. I ended up picking up this book featuring art by El Mac and Retna called "Alianza". I knew about them for awhile and a physical copy of anything is always a lot better than saving an image on the computer or bookmarking a website. I chatted up with Les for a bit, which talking to either her or Omar is always a pleasant talk, and it's always interesting to hear what they have to about the fashion world. They've been in this business for years and they always have a gem that they share, which I take into consideration every time I work Branded Baron. Here are some photos and the book I bought is at the bottom right in the picture with the Branded Baron belt and the books entitled "Boob." So if you're by the Clifton and looking for some hot stuff and want to see the Branded Baron apparel in person, go to
244 Lakeview Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011 They're closed on Mondays.

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
       Joe

You can see the Jersey Devil design there.


No comments:

Post a Comment