Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Year of the Space Monkey Party



I met photographer Vanissa W. Chan at the Brooklyn Hip Hop festival and we've been in contact. She contacted me to see if I wanted to sell Branded Baron apparel at this upcoming party, which celebrates her birthday. I was down for it, so this Saturday come out to Brooklyn, party, and pick up some Branded Baron apparel. Oh there's a very positive chance that there will be some new items available for sale. I think it's going to be fun and I'm positive that's what the result is going to be.

Address:
Sycamore
118 Cortelyou Road
Brooklyn, NY

Time: 10pm-4am (I doubt that I will be selling all night)
There is an open mic from 9-10pm

SycamoreBar: 
http://www.sycamorebrooklyn.com/
http://sycamorebar.tumblr.com/


DOPE DJ set:
DJ Chela
DJ Oja
Danny Castro

Photo exhibit by:
Vanissa W. Chan
of the Alliance of Conscious Documentarians


If you're in Brooklyn come on through.

Stay no less than Stunningly Fresh,
         Joe          

No comments:

Post a Comment